Rodman Library's Response to COVID-19
Help for Small Businesses
- Ohio Office of Small Business Relief: https://businesshelp.ohio.gov/
- Provides direct support for Ohio's nearly 95,000 small business during this crisis
- Has an FAQ that answers some of the tough questions small business may be encountering
- US Small Business Administration: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- Provides funding options from the federal government
- Also provides the set of federal/CDC guidelines for business to follow during this crisis
We have resources to help you with your children's at-home learning. Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
During this time of social distancing, we at Rodman Public Library would like to offer some helpful suggestions for accurate information:
- Coronavirus Tax Relief Info- https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- Tax filing deadline has been moved to July 15
- IRS is offering credits to small and medium sized businesses to recoup some loss
- Extended paid leave for child care purposes while schools are closed
- Click on "File/Appeal Benefits"
- How to videos: http://jfs.ohio.gov/ouio/HowToVideos.stm
- Helpful videos that will guide you through the process
- Take approximately 10 minutes to fill out your Census questionnaire - https://my2020census.gov/
- The Census is already happening and you can fill it out online
- ODH Coping with Covid-19 Anxiety- https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home/Coping-with-COVID-19-Anxiety/
- Deals with mental health while at home
- CDC update from Ohio Department of Health
Trusted Information Sources
Sharing accurate information from trusted sources is critical to reduce misinformation. Find reliable and current information about the outbreak from local and national agencies below.
Ohio Department of Health
The Ohio Department of Health maintains a website with the up-to-date information on the outbreak, current risk to the public, and links to helpful resources.
ODH has also set up a call center to address questions regarding COVID-19. It is open seven days a week from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
Centers for Disease Control
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has set up a website with a range of information about the current risk to the public, symptoms to watch for, prevention, testing, and advice for schools, communities and businesses.